Mangos were in the tropical basket and I wanted to try something a little different and use these mango’s and make a tropical salad.
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 apples chopped
- 1/4 cup of walnuts, chopped
- To make Raspberry Dressing Combine - 1/2 cup of raspberries oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Combine greens, mango, raspberries, apples and walnut. Gently toss and drizzle with dressing.