Brussel Sprouts! You either love them or hate them.
Brussels Sprout Recipe
We went to our friends house for St. Paddy’s Day dinner and she told us she was making Brussels sprouts – YUCK! Was my first thought.. Who likes Brussels sprouts?
Lori pulled them out of the oven and served with a garlic aioli and oh my gosh they were amazing! Weeks later I called and asked for her recipe and she laughed “What recipe, I just baked them!”
Well, we are now a huge fan and the “recipe” is below.
- Brussels sprouts
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut Brussels sprouts into quarters
- Add to plastic bag containing olive oil, salt & pepper (enough to coat them all)
- Bake in oven on aluminum foil for about 15 or until they begin to brown
- Remove and serve with aioli